Diddy has apparently reached a settlement with his former personal chef. NBC Los Angeles reported the news on Weds., Feb. 20.
Cindy Rueda filed a lawsuit against the hip-hop mogul in 2017, alleging that she was subjected to sexual harassment and long hours without overtime pay while working for him.
In her lawsuit, Rueda claimed that she would be on the road for up to two weeks at a time with Diddy during her employment from April 2015 to May 2016, and never received additional pay for the extra hours. As for the harassment, she also alleges that she endured, Rueda listed an example from August 2015, where she says she arrived to work late because of traffic, and that Diddy cursed at her and yelled, “Can’t you see I have company?”
He then reportedly told Rueda to serve breakfast to him and his guest in his bedroom, and that upon entering, she was subjected to seeing “Mr. Combs and his guest indisposed and engaged in sexual activity.”
A Los Angeles Superior Court Judge had sent Rueda’s case to arbitration in August of 2017, based on the terms of an employment agreement that she’d previously signed while working for Diddy. The terms of the settlement were not divulged.
This news comes on the heels of reports that Diddy’s wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s in New York City was subjected to $300,000 in damages from an unidentified vandal. In more positive news, the mogul once again landed in the top 10 of Forbes’ Wealthiest Celebrities in America list for 2018, coming in at No. 8 on the list with $825 million.